What is Oxidative Stress?
Pollutants are everywhere in our environment and have a direct impact on our health. It is a commonly known among environmental scientists that the solution to pollution is dilution. Oxidative stress is the result of all the various forms of pollution we experience in today’s modern world. This pollution causes an imbalance between the number of free radicals and the antioxidants in your body. This imbalance leads to oxidative damage to proteins, molecules, and genes. Similar to how an apple turns brown when exposed to air, our cells become damaged when exposed to pollutants in the air, food, and water we consume. This short video is from Live Longer Labs’ marketing arm, Pure Bella Vita.
C60 Pure. Potent. Convenient
- Reduces oxidative stress caused by pollutants
- Lowers the risk of many diseases by neutralizing free radicals
- One of the world’s most efficient antioxidants
- 172 times more potent than Vitamin C
- Now available in Organic Black Seed Oil Gel Capsules